Wrestling With Your Conscience

Written By: D’be-D’be


David came running into the Brown Stone, slamming the door in the process. “Oliver, Oliver where are you?” he called out in excitement.

“I’m in the kitchen starting dinner. What’s got you so worked up?”

David bolted into the kitchen and threw himself in his partner’s arms, almost spilling the contents of the dipper Oliver was carrying over to the stove.

“Easy, Davey,” Oliver let out a chuckle, “unless you want to wash the vegetables all over again.”

“What? Oh, I’m sorry but I got great news.”

“Okay, calm down, sweetie, and let me start the vegetables then we’ll sit at the table and you can share your great news.”

David waited impatiently until Oliver finished his task. The older man barely had his backside on the chair when the younger one, unable to hold his tongue any longer, blurted out. “Jackson….you remember Jackson? He works in the office next to me. Anyway, Jackson got tickets for the WWE tonight at Madison Square Gardens and not only did he get tickets, he got backstage passes so we can meet the Wrestlers. Isn’t that the most super news you’ve ever heard?” David was practically bouncing up and down as he told Oliver the news.

Oliver took a deep breath, knowing what he was about to say would not sit well with his Brat. “It’s great news for Jackson, but not for you.”

Puzzled, David asked his Top, “What do you mean by that?”

“You’re not going?”

“What do you mean I’m not going? Of course I’m going!”

“No you’re not, for two reasons. The first being that every time you watch wrestling on television you have wicked dreams that keep you up and in turn keeps me up. Secondly, we’re having guests for a very late meal and I need you to help clean up.”

David felt like he’d been stabbed in the gut as he sat down next to his partner. “Come on, Oliver; I promise I won’t have any dreams and if I do I’ll go sleep in the guest room so I won’t disturb you. As for the second point, the place is spotless.”

“You’re definition of spotless and my definition of spotless are entirely different and since mine is the only one that counts in this instant that ends that argument. As for your first point, no matter where you sleep it will still bother me if you’re having bad dreams, so I’m sorry, David, you’re not going to the Wrestling matches and that’s final.”

As Oliver expected, his young Brat didn’t take this news at all well. He got up off his chair and began ranting and raving that he was not a child and he shouldn’t have to get permission to go anywhere and he didn’t care what Oliver said, he was going.
Oliver looked up at his Brat and very quietly stated, “Are you finished? Well I hope for your sake you are, because if you continue your little tantrum you will find it very difficult to sit down for dinner this evening, if you get my meaning.”

David began to respond to that statement then thought twice about it. He took a deep breath and sat back down, rejected and teary-eyed. As he sat with head down, he asked Oliver what time the guests were coming over; a plan already beginning to develop in his head.

Thinking David had accepted his decision; Oliver got back up and walked over to the stove to check on the vegetables. He took the time to give David a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose as he passed. “Like I said, it’s going to be a late meal because our guests can’t make it over until 10:30 or 11:00 pm. I’m just fixing us a small vegetable dish to keep us until then. Later I’ll get the steaks and other fixings ready.”

A plot began to form in David’s mind as he absorbed the time of their guests arrival. That would give him plenty of time to go the wrestling matches and make it back in time, but how could he get out of the house? Then a thought hit him and before he realized what trouble he was setting in motion, he spoke. “Oliver, uh….I didn’t think you’d be so adamant about me not going to the matches, so I took my ticket home with me. Now that I can’t go, it would be a shame to let this ticket and pass go unused. Would it be alright if I called Jackson up to let him know I can’t go and make arrangements to meet him in order to pass over the tickets.”

“You’re right, it wouldn’t be fair to let those items go to waste. Yes, go ahead and call Jackson.”

Giving Oliver a kiss, if only to ease his conscience, David slipped into the den with the pretence of making a call he had no intention of making. He had already made arrangements to meet Jackson at the Northern entrance of the Gardens at 6:00 pm. He waited for about five minutes before returning to the kitchen, jacket in hand.

“Jackson is real disappointed I can’t go. He asked if I could meet him for a drink before he has to go to the Gardens. I may be a little while but I promise I’ll be home in plenty of time to help clean up and prepare the meal, okay?”

Not wanting to be a total tyrant, Oliver agreed to let David meet his friend but advised him to be back before 8:30.

Before Oliver could read the guilt in his eyes, David yelled thanks and good-bye, and set out to Madison Square Gardens.

Jackson had managed to get ring side seats for the matches and David was having a great time. He enjoyed all the matches but he was there especially to see The Undertaker fight. Ever since he could remember, David was a fan of the giant wrestler for a number of reasons. Not only was he a great wrestler, but at 6-11 and 299 pounds, he was in great shape. His long black hair and beautiful green eyes caused David’s pulses to race. One night he even admitted to Oliver that he often fantasized about the man when he masturbated. This caused Oliver a great laugh and ammunition to tease his young Brat on occasion.

David looked at the program to see when The Undertaker was scheduled to perform. He noted he would be on after the next match. He looked at his watch and saw it was 8:00 pm. Excusing himself, he made his way to the washrooms and took out his cell phone.

His legs became a little shaky and he took deep breaths to keep the nervousness out of his voice. He didn’t want Oliver to get suspicious. On the third ring the phone was answered.

“Hi, Oliver, it’s me.”

“Ya. kid, what’s up?”

“Well, Jackson had more than one drink and he’s a little tipsy. I better drive him home. I gave our tickets to the couple sitting next to us so at least they won’t go to waste. The reason I’m calling is I don’t think I’ll make it home by 8:30.”

“That’s okay, kiddo. You get your friend home and settled. That’s the most important thing as you know how I feel about drinking and driving. Just make sure you’re home before our guests arrive, okay?”

Taking a deep breath and whispering a prayer of thanks that Oliver bought the story, David agreed. After a thanks and I love you, he hung up and returned to his seat just in time for the Undertaker’s entrance.

The match was awesome and of course The Undertaker won his match against Mark Henry. David had a hard time controlling his emotions and at one point during the match it seemed Taker looked right at him, which caused his groin to stir. The final match was over by 9:30 which gave David plenty of time to go backstage and maybe meet the Undertaker in person.

A security guard led the way to the locker rooms and before he knew it, David was getting autographs and speaking to many of the top wrestlers in the WWE.

He looked at his watch and noted it was 10:00 pm. If he was going to make it home for 10:30, he would have to leave in the next five minutes and so far there was no sign of his idol. Just as David started to walk towards the nearest exit, he spotted the big man coming out of the locker room. David made his way to him and hoping he didn’t say anything that would make him sound stupid. He pulled out his pen and paper and asked for an autograph.

The Undertaker was very pleasant and made small talk as he signed his name. David couldn’t help but notice how even better looking the big man was up close. Those green eyes of his just sparkled as he gave David a huge smile and a pat on the back, and thanked him for coming. David found it very difficult to walk away as he felt his erection growing. He prayed Taker didn’t notice as he smiled down at the young man in front of him.

“Well, David, I gotta go. I’m invited out to dinner to an old friend’s house and I don’t want to be late. Thanks again for cheering for me.” With those words, Undertaker turned and walked away.

As David made his way out of the parking lot, he was on cloud nine. Not only had he met his idol, but he would make it home in time and Oliver would never be the wiser. He kept pushing down the twinge of guilt nagging at him during the short drive, telling himself a little white lie wouldn’t hurt anyone. It was exactly 10:25 when he pulled into the drive and noticed a Harley Davidson parked at the curb.

“Damn he thought the dinner guest must already be there” He muttered, hoping Oliver wouldn’t be too pissed off. He was sure his Top would understand, or at least he hoped he would.

Oliver met his Brat at the door when he heard the key in the lock and greeted him with a warm hug. “Hi, baby, welcome home.”

“Sorry I’m late, Ollie, but Jackson was kinda sick.”

“That’s okay, Mark and Jamie just got here a few seconds ago. Come in, I think you’ll be pleased to meet them.”

The smile that David had on his face quickly faded as he turned the corner to see The Undertaker and Jamie Noble, another wrestler, sitting on the sofa.

“Surprise, David.” Oliver chuckled. “I know how much you admire Undertaker and I wanted to surprise you.”

“OH MY GOD!” David shouted for more than one reason. As he walked over to the wrestlers with hand outstretched, he began to panic. He hoped Taker wouldn’t remember him. ‘I mean, after all he meets so many fans it’s hard to remember them all,’ David kept telling himself as he shook his hand.

“Uh, Oliver, why didn’t you ever tell me you know The Undertaker?” David thought if he kept talking and not give the giant man a chance to say anything, he would divert disaster.

“I’ve know Mark Callaway, who you’ve known as The Undertaker, for about five years now; ever since I did a photo spread for WWE Magazine. We met and became instant friends. We have a lot of things in common, the main one being that Taker is also a Top and this young man, Jamie Noble, is his Brat.”

David couldn’t believe what he was just told. He turned towards Callaway and with bewilderment asked, “But you’re married and have a couple of children, I don’t understand?”

The Undertaker let out that deep laugh he was famous for as he replied. “I swing both ways and my wife, Sara, fully understands and supports my way of life. Just as long as I support her and the girls and keep that part of my life secret, she has no problem with it”

David turned to Jamie Noble and smiled. Noble for his part, blushed shyly as he looked down at the floor. David walked over to him and sat down. “So you’re in a disciplinary relationship as well, Jamie?”

“Yes, I am.” Being from West Virginia, Jamie’s voice held a thick southern accent when he answered the question. “And very proud that Taker chose me.”

“Yeah, man, that’s wild!” David answered as he once again looked over the 6 foot 11 inch man standing next to Oliver. He turned back to Noble and chuckled as he asked, “I bet you know when you’re spanked by him, eh?’

“You better believe it, friend!” Noble replied with a chuckle as well.

“Hey, Oliver,” Undertaker asked. “Why didn’t you come with David to the Gardens tonight?”

David’s world began to spin as he heard the question. His heart began to pound loudly in his ears and his stomach threatened to loose the popcorn and soda he had earlier in the evening.

“What are you talking about, Mark? David wasn’t at the Gardens. He was helping out a friend tonight.”

With a confused look on his face, Callaway replied to Oliver’s statement. “Well I don’t meant to argue with you, but unless your young man here has an identical twin brother with the same name, David was at the matches tonight. As a matter of fact, I met him backstage and had a pleasant chat with him when I gave him an autograph.”

“David?” Oliver asked in a very cool tone. “Is what Mark saying true? Did you lie to me about your whereabouts tonight? Think long and hard before you answer me, young man!”

David looked at Noble then at Taker and knew his goose was cooked. With eyes downcast, he mumbled in a near whisper. “I was at the Gardens tonight. I’m sorry I lied to you but I wanted to go so bad. I’ve always wanted to see the Undertaker fight in person and not just on TV, so I let stupidity win over my better judgment. Besides, Oliver, it’s partly you’re fault I had to lie.”

“Oh, I can’t wait to hear the explanation behind that piece of logic,” Oliver replied

“Well, if you would have told me who was coming over for dinner and that I would finally have a chance to meet the Undertaker face to face, I wouldn’t have felt compelled to skip out and go to the fights.”

Mark Callaway couldn’t help but laugh out loud at David’s poor attempt at turning things around. Many a time, he had been in the same position his friend was now, when Jamie tried the same reasoning for getting out of a punishment. It didn’t work for Noble and by the look on Oliver’s face, it wasn’t going to work for David either.

Oliver shook his head in amazement at David’s pitiful attempt of reasoning. He knew he had to give David a spanking for his actions but his dilemma was this; should he excuse himself from his guests and do it now, or wait until he was alone with his Brat.

Callaway made the decision for him as he spoke up. “Look, Oliver, why don’t you take your young Brat upstairs and have a discussion with him while Jamie and I just relax over a beer and some television. Trust me, I understand.”

Giving his friend a thankful slap on the back, Oliver took David by the hand and led the way upstairs. David was already teary-eyed when he looked back and saw the look of sympathy in Noble’s eyes as he watched his fellow-brat being led up the stairs.

When they walked into the bedroom, David began to beg for forgiveness even though he knew his words fell on deaf ears. After being ordered to remove his jeans and undershorts, David took up the usual position over his Top’s lap.

Oliver didn’t have to ask David if he knew the reason behind the punishment, there was no need. Oliver knew his Brat fully understood what he had done wrong. The spanking didn’t last long but that didn’t take away the intensity of the slaps. As hand met bare flesh, Oliver made damn sure that David got the message. Hearing his Brat cry out in pain and disgrace for lying, he was certain the message was getting through loud and clear. When it was over, he took David in his arms and rocked the tears away. He also told him he was grounded for a month and he couldn’t watch wrestling for the whole time he was grounded.

David, knowing he had no choice, agreed with the extra punishment. A passionate kiss let he know he was once again forgiven.

Oliver told him to get redressed and go wash up. “Take the time to get your emotions back in check, then come down and help me entertain our guests.”

David did just that and was pleased that what happened upstairs, was left upstairs. Neither Callaway nor Noble made mention of it; but then David knew they wouldn’t, being in that sort of relationship themselves. The evening passed quickly with Undertaker patiently answering every question David put to him about certain matches and his career.

When it was time to go, Undertaker took David aside and with a gleam in his green eyes, lifted the young man into his arms and gave him a hard, passionate kiss. It took David’s breath away and made his toes curl.

“Oliver told me you fantasized about this for a long time and after letting the cat out of the bag tonight, I though the least I could do was to make part of your fantasy come true.” Taker took David’s mouth again, this time pushing his tongue into the open lips.

David allowed the wrestler to capture his tongue and wrap it around his own. For those few seconds, David was in a state of euphoria. He moaned as Undertaker pulled away and placed him back on now shaky legs.

Giving a wink to a smiling Oliver over David’s shoulder, Undertaker took Nobles hand and bid adieu to his hosts.

“Wow!” was all David could get out when he was alone with his Top.

Oliver let out a hearty laugh as he made his way to the kitchen to clean up. When he was finally joined by his Brat and saw the look on his young face, he decided that the dishes could wait and led David up the stairs to the bedroom for their own private wrestling match.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment