The Trip

Written By: D’be-D’be


David was sitting on Oliver’s lap, his tongue making sensual motions in Oliver’s ear. What he was trying to start was quite obvious. It was a quiet and lazy Saturday afternoon and two men found themselves in a rare and happy situation. They both had the day off with no news or conflicts to interrupt their day. They had started the day at early dawn when Oliver woke his young lover with an affectionate squeeze between the legs which led to a remarkable and satisfying bout of love making and now David was doing his best to return the favor. He was about to climb off his partner’s lap and slip to the floor when his plan was interrupted by the ringing of the telephone. His eyes and hand suggested that Oliver not answer but it was too late.

Oliver picked up on the second ring and looking down at his young Brat, mouthed ‘mother” to let David know who was on the other end of the aisle.

With a teasing twinkle in his eye, David pulled down Oliver’s zipper and pulled out his semi-erect penis. Oliver gave him a glare as David just grinned up at him and began to lick his Top like a lollypop.

Oliver let out a silent moan as he tried to carry on a civil conversation with his mother. “Yes, Mother, I’m listening.” Oliver closed his eyes as a moan escaped his throat. “You’re having a family get together tomorrow and you’re wondering if David and I can attend?”

“I don’t see why not.” He groaned out loud as a spike of pleasure shot through him. He looked down to see David’s head buried deep between his legs working his now hard member down his throat. He took a deep breath trying to get his body under control but it was a little difficult because of the fact that David’s fingers were playing with his balls.

“Uh….when do you…oh God….I…when do you want us there?” Oliver managed to get out. He leaned back in the chair, the phone still on his ear and gave up the fight. His hand slipped into David’s dark hair, caressing as David worked over his hard member. His mother heard him moan again.

“No I’m fine, Mother. I just hit my knee on the table. So you want us over by five o’clock.” He watched as David swallowed him whole and bit his lip hard to hold back the loud groan as he arched in his seat and came down his Brat’s throat.

Panting softly, he finished listening to his mother asking him to bring a dessert as David stood up and kissed him deeply. The two men swirled their tongues around, causing Oliver tasted himself and moan at the sensation.

“What did you say, Mom? No, I’m sorry I didn’t hear you because David just came in and gave me a kiss. What? Yeah I’ll tell him. Okay, Mom, I gotta go. We’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

As soon as Oliver hung up, he grabbed a hold of David and pulled him back down into his lap. “You little teasing brat, I ought to redden your cute little ass for what you just put me through.”

David knew by the tone in Oliver’s voice, he wasn’t serious so he just leaned back and snuggled up. “So we’re taking a trip, eh?”

“It looks that way,” Oliver answered all the while placing small kisses up and down David’s neck.

“What are we going to make for dessert?” David tried to act as if those kisses weren’t working their magic but by the lump forming in his jeans, Oliver knew he was being successful in his attempt at finishing what his Brat had started.

“We’ll discuss that later. Right now, I have another form of dessert in mind.” Oliver lifted David into his arms and carried him up the stairs to the bedroom where once again they made passionate love.

************

After Oliver’s parents divorced, his mother put out feelers for a teaching job in another city or state and she was offered the job of Dean in a private school in Long Beach NY. She, along with Oliver’s older brothers and younger sister, made the move.

It was an extra bonus for her when Oliver got a job with the Associate Press and moved only twenty miles away to New York City. Because of Oliver’s busy travelling schedule, she didn’t see him as often as she desired but whenever the opportunity presented itself, they enjoyed long and satisfying visits. She also liked and approved of his choice of a life-mate. David was just what Oliver needed. Her other children had found partners as well and her only daughter had just become engaged and that is why the family get together was planned as a small celebration was in order. Another reason for the get together was that she had just purchased a new home and she wanted her children to take a look at it.

The home was situated in a new development not far from the school where she teaches and all though it was a little far from the beaten path, she made sure she emailed directions to all the children so they would not have to hard of a time locating her.

So with directions in hand, David and Oliver left their brown stone early Sunday afternoon so they could spend some time with Corrine before the rest of the family got there from other parts of the state.

As they headed out of the city it began to rain which didn’t help David’s mood. He had woken up on the wrong side of the bed and by noon he had been threatened three times with a major spanking if he didn’t stop slamming doors and stomping around the house. David took the hint and for the most part he began to behave himself; that is until they were well on their way and the weather turned dark. The directions Corrine had sent weren’t the most clear and before Oliver could do anything about it. David had made him turn down the wrong exit ramp which David totally blamed on his partner for not listening correctly.

They had to drive on this road for forty minutes before they came to a small community service station. By this time David was in full temper tantrum mood. Oliver gave him that warning stare as he left him in the car to go ask for directions, but of course David was to worked up to do as he was told and before Oliver knew it, David had made his way into the station and took over the directions inquiries.

“Excuse me Sir,” David stated as he interrupted Oliver’s enquiry of how to get to Lancaster Estates. “But my friend here turned off the wrong exit and we are completely lost.”

Oliver looked over at his Brat and not saying a word, he placed a hand on David’s arm. Then as calmly as he could, he explained, “David, before you so rudely interrupted him, this nice gentleman was about to tell me how to get back on track.”

“Well I figured I better come in and get the directions because if I know you, you’ll hear them wrong and then we’ll be on another wild goose chase,” David gave a snappy reply.

Ignoring David’s remark, Oliver asked the man to continue with the information. Oliver was pleased to hear that they weren’t as far off track as he’d figured and with just a couple of turns he’d be almost in his mother’s back yard.

David was still grumbling and complaining under his breath as the man drew a new map for them while standing at his counter. After the man had handed Oliver the new directions, Oliver asked if he could have the key to the washrooms.

The man handed the key over with a smile and wished them a good trip as he watched the older man lead the younger one to the back of the station.

As soon as Oliver asked for the key, David knew what was in his future. He dug in his heels into the ground but that didn’t deter his partner. Oliver took a firm grip of David’s arm and led him to the bathroom. Under strong protest then begging from his Brat, Oliver unlocked the door and pulled David inside.

Once the two men were alone in the private washroom, Oliver without another word pulled David’s pants down and began to give him a good sound spanking. “I don’t know why you are acting like you are, baby boy, but I will not put up with any more of your rude behaviour.”

“Owww…Owww, Oliver!” David cried out. “Please, I’m sorry. I…I didn’t mean to act that way. It’s just that Owww… please, Oliver, stop! Someone may come and hear us.”

“Right now I don’t care. Your behaviour was beyond belief. What has gotten into you?” Oliver asked as he laid down four more hard smacks upon the now reddened bare backside of his young Brat.

“I don’t know. I’m just nervous I guess about being around your sister’s fiancé ‘cause he doesn’t like me. He doesn’t approve of our lifestyle and he scares me a little.”

“That’s no excuse to act the way you did. You could have talked to me about this before we left.”

David let out another round of moans as Oliver continued to lay down the law and before he could continue his apology, he lost control and huge sobs overtook him.

Oliver stopped the disciple and lifted the young man onto his lap. He held him until the tears subsided then when he was sure David was back in control of his emotions, he asked, “How did my sister’s fiancé give you reason to be so nervous?”

“Well it’s hard to explain. It’s not what he said when they came into the city to see us; it’s how he said it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well you know he’s a cop and he was telling your sister how he and his partner handled this suspect they were questioning. He told her it was obvious he was queer and so they leaned on him a little. He turned and looked at me and smiled as he told your sister ‘We made the little queen wet his pants’. He said it so harshly and his eyes were so cold.”

Oliver pulled David closer as he asked “Why didn’t you tell me this before?”

“I guess I didn’t want to sound like a baby. I thought I could handle it but as the time got closer to be at your mom’s, I let my nerves take over. I figured if I kept getting you lost it would be too late to go over and I wouldn’t have to face him. That’s why I made you go down the wrong exit. I also wanted to be the one to get the directions from the garage attendant so I could stall the inevitable a little longer. I’m sorry, Oliver.”

“It’s okay, baby, now that I understand. But you know I would never let anyone hurt you.”

“I know that, Oliver. It’s just my insecurities I guess. Will you promise me something?”

“Of course, baby, what?”

“Don’t leave me alone with that man, okay?”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, sweetheart. If I see he’s behaving badly, I’ll take it upon myself to straighten him out, okay?”

“Okay, Oliver, and I’m sorry for how I behaved. Will you forgive me?”

“Already have. Now let’s wash your face then get on our way.” Oliver gave his young Brat a loving kiss to show all was forgiven.

When they were back on the road, David snuggled up close to his partner. Turning the radio to their favourite station, they sang and held hands all the way to Mother’s house.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment